- Superior construction grade spruce plywood is dried better so it doesnt warp or crack.
- We combine materials and make selections based on the application to ensure the strength and durability of our furniture. The wood pieces systematically interlock during the assembly process to create a strong, reinforced structure.
- For areas of the frame that need to withstand more pressure, TimberStrand ® is used. An engineered wood used for its strength which will not change due to humidity or temperature.
- Our frames have a L shaped piece that connects the back of the arm to the seat. It works to stop the pivot point on the joint and reinforces the frame.
- All the backs of our reclining furniture are removable to make moving and placing the furniture easier.